Are you thinking about renting an inflatable waterslide for your child’s next birthday party or for a backyard barbecue?
What a great idea! Inflatable waterslides are a great way for kids and adults to keep cool and have a blast. But, like most fun activities, you do need to exercise caution and common sense.
Here are a few tips to making sure your inflatable water slide rental memories are all good ones:
- Wear comfortable attire; no sharp or pokey jewelry or accessories
- Remove shoes, glasses, and anything with zippers
- Remind children (and adults) no pushing, shoving, cutting in line.
- Go inside immediately in the case of thunder and lightning.
- No food, gum, drinks or pets on or in the unit
- Make sure children take a reasonable break between eating and playing on the water slide. Vomit is a sure-fire party-ender.
What else do you need to know before you rent an inflatable water slide for your event?
- When you are planning out your party consider how much space you have. An inflatable water slide will take up a sizeable portion of your party area. Knowing how much space you have will allow you to choose the best package.
- Now you can figure out which package works best for your needs. For instance, you can save money and up your fun quotient by choosing a package with an inflatable water slide and a hot dog, snow cone, popcorn or cotton candy machine.
- Compare and read reviews. Lots of companies are competing for your business, which is good for you. Make sure to look around, ask friends for recommendations, and read online reviews before locking into a contract.
- Make sure the company you choose offers quality products, prioritizes safety, and has insurance. It’s essential to know you’re dealing with a company that knows risks are possible and will take responsibility for their products and their work.